Villa in Alzira

Alzira
Save To Favourites

Overview

Reference: FC2020687

Location: Valencia

Type: Villa

Build Size: 3130m2

Plot Size: 510260m2

1,200,000 €

Location

Property Brochure

Description

Opportunity to purchase a very large estate located in a beautiful area of Valencia.

*All aspects of renovation and planning can be handled via our office directly.

Please note that FoundValencia can assist to project manage all areas of construction to turnkey status. Examples of completed and current projects available for inspection.

The  plot is 510.260m2.

It is partially cultivated for various citrus fruit orchards, and the rest is uncultivated land, currently comprising pine forest, scrubland, canyons and ravines.  The area zoned for cultivations represents 25,86 hectares, and the citrus crops area represents 93% of the area available for use. The rest of the land without crops represents 7% of the área.

The geometric layout of the property is irregular and multifaceted. The topography shows clear delineation between both zones, being slightly flat with plains over different levels and the irrigation zone, while the rest is mountainous with steep slopes at the extremes.

The farm includes various facilities for agricultural use.

Main Building 

This in fact comprises a group of buildings, the most significant of which is a main stately house with a wide imperial steps leading to the building, which at the top, divides into two arms and leads to a spacious terrace. In front of the terrace, the main façade of the building has a robust square tower, comprising three levels.

This main building serves as the main house, but there is also a watchhouse, warehouses, old stables and other outbuildings. 

This building occupies a plot area (including the courtyard) of 1.565m2 and has a total built area of 3.130m2 over three floors.

Warehouse

This is where the irrigation head, tanks, etc. are located. The building has an approximate area of 50m2.

Irrigation pond

This has capacity for 300m3 of water

Water Well

 This has a depth of 160m with a 130cv pump located at a depth of 50m, carries a right of use of water.

Game Reserve/Hunting 

This farm has a small game hunting preserve V-10.075, with a total area of 516 hectares.

MEASUREMENTS

 
CULTIVATED AREA 

Gross citrus crop area 197.893m2

UNCULTIVATED AREA 

Wasteland/scrub land (monte pinar area) 312.367m2

BUILDINGS

Rural house 3.130m2

Warehouse 50m2

Irrigation pond 300.000 liters

WELL ( Right of use of water ) maximum allowed flow 167.000m3/year

Number of concession years in force: 25 years

Total area 30,02 hectares
 

There is a possibility to extend the land up to 2.093.739.90m2. Negotiable price

Property Features

Request Plans








By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

Liam Higginson

Liam Higginson

+34 966 468 474

Enquire
About This Property








By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.

Property Search


Similar Properties